TWO STRATA OFFICES TOTALLING 533m2! PART VENDOR FINANCE AVAILABLE! SUBJECT TO T&C'S!
Location, location, location!! Providing access to the M1 Motorway, Brisbane and the Gold Coast, this will appeal to all buyers. Are you needing to find somewhere big enough for all your staff and your ever growing business?? Then, 1 James Street in Beenleigh is the place for you!
Two strata offices totalling 533m2. Both offices have decent storage units as well. This is an excellent opportunity to occupy or invest. Either way, this is a great place to move your business. **Please note, both offices are now vacant. No furniture is being sold.**
- Vacant and ready to move in to
- Lot 5 on BUP 8761 and Lot 6 on BUP 10091
- Two strata office totalling approx. 533m2
- Lot 5: lettable approx. 185mc²
- Lot 6: lettable approx. 348mc²
- Lot 5: storage unit measures approx. 21.62m2
- Lot 6: storage unit measures approx. 23.85m2
- 200 meters to Beenleigh CBD
- For sale in one line
- Opportunity to occupy or invest
- Lot 5 rates & water is approx. $3,950 per year
- Lot 6 is larger so rates & water is more around approx. $4,500 per year
- Lot 5 body corporate is $1,673 x 2 per year
- Lot 6 body corporate is $4,448 x 2 per year
For more information on this wonderful opportunity, or to arrange a private inspection with hygiene measures in place, please call Joe Farr today.
The whole purchase process went smooth and Michael was good to deal with. Anh & Han
If you're looking for a dedicated, hard-working professional - then look no further. Sally embraced the sale of our property from the moment we were introduced to her. We were grateful for her attention to detail in showcasing our property and her great PR skills. Sally left no stone un turned to ensure a positive outcome in a very short time. We were never left guessing as Sally was in constant contact throughout the sale's campaign. Ian & Jane
Recently we had our first experience in selling property. Because we were not sure of how to go about it, we made inquiries at a Real Estate agent near where we lived, and were recommended to go with Platinum Properties at Runaway Bay. Thank you Dianne for a quick and successful outcome. We won't hesitate to recommend you to any of our friends who need a good Real Estate salesperson. Ken & Coral