Enhanced throughout by leafy outlooks, this architecturally designed family home offers everyday comfort and relaxed entertaining across two impressive levels. It's located approximately 300 metres from Carlingford West Public School and Kingsdene Oval.
- Floor-to-ceiling glass invites plenty of natural light inside
- Multiple living/dining areas with effortless outdoor flow
- Wraparound entertainers' deck complete with outdoor kitchen
- Oversized kitchen with granite benchtops and Miele dishwasher
- Five bedrooms with built-ins, three open directly to balcony
- Two modern bathrooms, include the master with an ensuite
- Timber flooring, double carport, ample storage throughout
- Located in the prestigious Kingsdene Estate, 650m to buses
- Handy to James Ruse, Cumberland, Kings and Tara schools
- Easy access to Carlingford Court and Carlingford Village
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.