You will be forgiven for feeling like you are on top of the world here..! Encompassing nearby mountain ranges, rolling green hills and farmland beyond to the blue Pacific Ocean, the picturesque outlook from this residence is beyond breathtaking and requires witnessing in person to truly be appreciated.
The residence is perfectly north/east facing and privately perched high on a ridge, you can enjoy outdoor living on vast timber decking on three sides where you will experience both the sunrise from the ocean in the mornings and spectacular sunsets over mountains to the west in the evenings.
- Solid Rendered brick and tile constructed residence on 58.84HA (145 ACRES)
- Boundary adjoins over 2,000 HA of State Forrest/National Parks
- Four bedrooms
- Beautiful Cyprus timber flooring throughout
- High ceilings
- Wood fire place, reverse cycle air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- Well proportioned kitchen with stone benchtops and picturesque valley and ocean views
- Timber decking on three sides capturing every aspect of the country and ocean views
- Single garage connected to the residence
- 6kw grid connect solar system plus solar hot water system
- Large block constructed workshop plus further triple open bay shedding
- 40,000L concrete water tank connected to residence plus a further 40,000L to shedding
- Fully fenced with 4 separate paddocks and cattle yards
- Vendors currently have beef cattle grazing
- Dams pump up to water troughs throughout the paddocks and outdoor taps
- Abundant with birdlife
The ultimate lifestyle property offering total privacy, some of the most spectacular views on the mid north coast along with wide open spaces for all of your agricultural and horticultural pursuits and just a 9km drive to pristine Scotts Head beaches, 9kms to Macksville and approximately 45 minute drive to Coffs Harbour Airport.
NOTE: boundary markings on images are indicative only
For further information regarding this property or to arrange an inspection please contact
NAMBUCCA VALLEY PROPERTY (02) 6568 3096
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.