This high profile corner site sits just off a main arterial road into Nambucca Heads and is centrally located to the M1 motorway, CBD, beaches, the river, schools, playing fields and more. There are two separate buildings featuring 2 commercial premises and a 3 bedroom residential flat.
* Two separate buildings situated on a corner site of approx. 681sqm
* Excellent exposure on the main road into Nambucca Heads
* Zoned - E1 Local Centre
* Abundant on and off street parking
* Nambucca Heads high school, Frank Partridge primary school, Christian Community School (primary and high school), medical centre and playing fields within 500m (approx.)
BUILDING 1 (currently vacant)
* Shop 1 - Abundant offices, reception, meeting room, kitchenette and bathroom
* Frontage to Mann Street and access off Centenary Parade
* Excellent signage opportunity
* Similar properties are currently leased around $400pw
* Residential Flat - Adjoining self-contained 3 bedroom residence
* Similar properties are currently leased at approx. $300 - $350pw
* Shop 2 - Reception area, consulting rooms, kitchenette and bathroom
* Accessed off Centenary Parade
* Leased to Chiropractor until 3/11/25
* Off street parking spaces
Building 1 has been intentionally left vacant to assist a buyer who may wish to owner occupy or perhaps renovate before re-leasing. The building would benefit from some new floor coverings and a fresh coat of paint. This would improve the chances of securing a new tenant and likely attract a higher rent.
Fully occupied, a yield of approx. $50,000pa may be achievable.
For further information regarding this property or to arrange an inspection please contact NAMBUCCA VALLEY PROPERTY (02) 6568 3096
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.
Right from the initial interaction in identifying the right agent to sell the family home, David was outstanding. David is knowledgeable about the local market, provides realistic and comprehensive advice to manage expectations, and is hands on in providing you with timely updates on current real estate trends. In our specific case, the negotiations for the sale were challenging and at times difficult. David was exceptional in his communication both to us, the solicitors and the buyers. At all times David was available to discuss any concerns, provided excellent advice and suggestions and demonstrated a professional regard and courtesy at all times. We would highly recommend David to anyone selling in the Nambucca Valley.