Showcasing exquisite period detailing and stylish modern enhancements, this gorgeous family home occupies a near level block with street frontage and ability to renovate further or extend. Set on a blue-ribbon street, it is 400 metres to the station and close to prized schools.
- Bright interiors embrace a lovely north easterly rear aspect
- Wonderful sense of privacy and a secluded garden sanctuary
- Multiple living spaces including sunroom overlooking the garden
- Verandah and alfresco terrace are nestled amid the gardens
- Eat in kitchen features abundant storage and 900 wide gas stove
- Three bedrooms with built-in robes, master with bay windows
- Layout can be reconfigured back to a four bedroom residence
- High ceilings, attic storage, secure carport and gated garden
- Epping West Public catchment and walk to Arden Senior School
- Cheltenham Girls, Epping Boys and Carlingford High catchments
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.