First time offered for sale and selling well below replacement value.
This substantial double brick and suspended concrete building with colorbond roof is strategically positioned in the heart of thriving Macksville. The layout features reception, open plan work areas, 10 offices, amenities, an abundance of data and electricity connections, solar, ducted a/c and secure off street parking.
Situated within a 35 minute drive of Coffs Harbour and centrally positioned to Sydney and Brisbane.
* First time offered to the market
* Gross lettable area of 482sqm (offices 370m2, verandah 14m2, carpark 98m2)
* 10 offices
* Central open planned area with 6 partitioned workstations
* Meeting/board room with projector bracket and projector screen
* Male and female amenities
* All lighting replaced to LEDs
* Large solar system
* 7kw ducted air con
* 6 garages underneath - 4 x open, 2 lockable (currently used for storage)
* Disabled access ramp at the front
* On the edge of Macksville commercial precinct
* Great signage opportunities
* B3 c_ Commercial Core zoning and 14m height limit (Nambucca LEP 2010)
* 733.5sqm level block
Leasing options also available.
For further information regarding this property or to arrange an inspection please contact NAMBUCCA VALLEY PROPERTY (02) 6568 3096
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.