This 3.99Ha (approx. 9.85 acre) property is situated in Yarranbella around 17km south west from Macksville. The land is primarily north facing with frontage along the southern boundary to the Taylors Arm River. The home has been renovated over recent years, there is abundant shedding as well as a saltwater pool.
Set over 2 titles, with council approval, consider developing into two lots of approx. 2ha
or perhaps consider building a secondary dwelling - there is an elevated home site with rural views in the ideal location.
* Weathertex home with high ceilings
* 3 bedrooms plus office (possible fourth bedroom)
* Timber kitchen offers walk in pantry, freestanding gas stove and dishwasher
* Central lounge with original hardwood floors
* Massive enclosed sunroom area with air conditioning and slow combustion fire
* Renovated main bathroom plus second toilet in the laundry
* 45,000L water tank
* Approximately 150m of frontage to the Taylors Arm river frontage
* Above ground saltwater swimming pool with timber decking and outdoor entertaining area
* Abundant shedding (approx. 18mx14m) with room for vehicles, high clearance area for caravan storage and even space for the man cave.
* Fenced paddock ideal for stock or enough space for the kids to ride their motorbikes
For further information regarding this property please contact NAMBUCCA VALLEY PROPERTY on (02) 6568 3096.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.